Custom Search

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Telefonino Cellulare e eccetera (Cell Phones and Et cetera)

.,After all the trials and hardships, I am now revitalizing my revived self. Two weeks passed and I was a little afraid of not being able to celebrate my twenteenth birthday because of the not-so-good condition I've been into on the past few weeks, but after the long wait, I was still able to dig into making-out at the party last night.

I have had celebrated with friends my birthday bash/ Christmas party with a bang! Two days ago a package came, so timely with my late celebration. I have received gifts from my Loving Sister as I have wished for...

A brand new phone as a replacement to my pitiful, old, sentimental-value-filled phone (Nokia 6085). Life is Good!

LG KP500 Cookie

Paired with a brand new digital camera which I have included into my birthday/Christmas wish list.
9.2 Mega pixels with 6.9cm LCD

An old friend have also given me a brand new phone as a birthday present... and it was a big surprise. Now I know what to collect with my old 6085 still functional and my Nokia 5300's dull  presence- Cellular Phone Collection over my Spongebob Stuffs collectibles. 

Sharp black- colored, stripped with a yellow blank on the sides. All brand new. C:

I have received a set of Bench/ hankies and a blue-tinted, semi-body fit (wrong-sized medium) Bratt shirt in addition to the wonderful memories and treasurable moments with my dear friends.

With money set aside, I am very thankful for this new addition in my 19 or make it 20- years of existence.

*With our exchange gift, Spongebob Items floated over the belly bottom which I joyfully picked-up piece by piece.
*Photo taken from my pc's webcam with my 2-year old spongebob pillow on top. Thanks to my monita... C:

The world seems to be quite fair after all. Isn't it!?

-Merry Christmas in Advance everyone! Next up, my Wish List.

No comments:

Custom Search