Custom Search

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Revive, Resuscitate, and Recover...

There are almost a gazillion ideas and sexvigintillion thoughts running through my disbursed head. My frontal lobe can't actually process all the information and data at once, not now... not yet.

Who would have thought that I will be paying my debts as early as now with regards to the rewards or shall I say punishment I, myself am giving to my lean and gaunt physical body. I felt sick for the past few days (again), and take a note of it, that exactly was during my officially-out-of-the-teens-birth day. I didn't knew it would be this quick that I get to have the loose change. Months ago, during the second-half of the year, I felt like I was over my greatest capacity to bear or handle physical and psychological situations. I must have met my crisis with the unknown situations for I take stress as a hobby, its as if it was my favorite among life's delicacies.

I wanted to have a break now, a break from the cruel situations life is offering me or that's the way I see it now. I assumed so much responsibility, I guess more than I could have handled-possibly out of the lines. I am done with the old lifestyle once I get myself back on track- this is not a promise, its an order, an aim, a goal:  not a thing that I 'have' to do for my own self but rather one which I 'need to do/shall be doing' by now. I have made some pieces of my heart be shattered along the paths I take and in a place where it is quite hard to pick it all up again. Its gone in an instant. I am taking all of my time to breathe deeply, and as I take each oxygenation process, I frequently try to ask Someone 'why', but I never get to have new answers, for I throw the questions back to myself thereafter. 

We get to meet new people through each path we take but no one stays permanently (are you 'no one'?), some leaves and never returns, some stays for a while and then escapes the situation as soon as they get what they want and it throbs. I have never felt a single emotion with each particular moment of experience. It always do come in pairs, a package. For the nth time, I have had my consultation with a family physician and people frequently asks me about how well did the result go, I utter no words in response to their query for I believe it would be healthier if I consciously get to use silence and oftentimes suppression as a defense mechanism. Life is a game we play and its a little difficult to play fair. Thanks but no thanks for the unsolicited concerns.

I mention words which frequently hit my veins and in an instant, it pricks deep all the way through. I shall do the reviving on my own, and I need to revitalize I know. Along the process of changing, I shall resuscitate my breath... and in the counts for life I shall continue; wisdom is taking the place of the long before hidden part of my being. I am living yet slowly dying. I live to live and not to get lost- Easily.
They say that the stars is nowhere to be found in the morning but they get to rise and shine brightly at night. The moon may be covered by the dark gray clouds but it still glows a ton of white light. We may be living life in the midst of struggles but what is good about the creatures here on earth is that they are capable of adapting with what is happening in the environment. 

Recover. After all these, I am wishing forth to regain what I have lost, to get something back on my sole possession, to get things well and then be better, amend for good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got lots of things in your head right now eh.
Verbalizing your feelings is a good start to relieve stress. :)
Problem shared is half solved. :)

see you around my dear friend! :)

angel-o said...

: I have all the time in the world now to talk to my long-forgotten blog site. :)

*and share stuffs with Him.

I'll get along with this kind of situation soon.. see you anywhere!.. ^_^ thanks for dropping by.

Custom Search