Custom Search

Sunday, December 21, 2008

.,a public private room.....

.,i just want to flee into the yonder.... escape from my own place....i am not feeling any pleasure about 'i' trying to get along with a lot of some 'i don't know how to define'-individuals living here on earth...

i have not held any ideas on my mind that i will feel this f*ck*ng sh*t inside of me... i held back.... controlled my temper so as not to be sarcastic or mock another entity.... as far as i know i have not done such things to a person... especially to a young little girl on which i have always been very patient since the time that i have had any 'biological relationship' with her... i am thinking whether she might grow up like what she is right now.... some kinda bitchy at times... having mood swings.... she needs to reach her maturity age sooner or else i might get a full bucket and she-being dumped into a place she might not like.... she doesn't know who am i.... she doesn't have any idea that horns might sprang up from this silly billy inside of me.... she's digging up her own grave....lol...



yeah i am so bitchy... talking like i am really exasperated... and that it is a big thing for me....

i have offered a great favor and that is what i am gonna get in return... a mood problem... an attitude difficulty.... sigh.... well it is really annoying... this part of the day is really annoying....
i just hope i am gonna be more finesse when i am dealing with her.... more enduring... more tolerant.... or we shall clash....



my room has been occupied by a lot of people since you came....an empty room with an open door...yet full of floating and wandering souls... will i be happy???..... what can i get???..... have you been here already???..... and should you try???.... i am totally fed up... saying all the nasty things i can say... (this is a democratic country.. right??....)

invasion... attack... assault... i am sick of having seen 'some people' more often than i just should... and i cannot do anything to escape from this shit reality i am in now.... is this a park??.... how can you call this your 'personal'?.... if all the time... almost everyday these people are the ones you always see the benefits with.... i cannot explain further...

these are just my rough opinions... all that is running into my mind...
flashing....
evading....
maybe i just need some sleep... on my 'own bed' with my 'own pillow' in my 'own room'.... how i wish all these are just my own....

not sharing things with almost every single person going inside this room... i just want things to be mine... selfish??... hell not.... i just need some privacy... my own time in my own little place.... here inside my box....

that is all that i want for now.... can everyone please give me the favor???....
please understand!!!..... (screamin'....)


No comments:

Custom Search