Custom Search

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

.,capital bi-ey-di ti-ar-ay-pi....

.,i wonder why this day went the way it is.... lols... the story goes....

yesterday, before i shut my weary eyes i said my prayers and wished for everything good for today.... but then.....

:woke up at 5:35am, prepared my breakfast, took a bath, did every preparations and then went to school...

: 8:27am took a quiz on our first subject and got 7 out of ten... (what the h*ck... my teacher said that we need to invest for our grades and better start it now {on mid term} than to just 'get back on the road' on finals.... although she said that we need to get at least 7/10 that is still a low score for me... because i do have a goal right now and i really need to make it a reality... but how can i do it if i'm not doing that well during this times?... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.......

: 9:05am "ma'am i am having an important call, and i need to get home as soon as possible.... will you allow me to?...." alright think of it until your brain gets out of your tiny skull.... "sige bumalik ka na lang i- thi-3rd batch kita...." replied my professor....

: 10:15am during the quiz.... "diether, lumipat ka dito sa kabila... masyado kayong malapit ni kristine...." ok then.... there's no problem with it.... i can survive alone... (i'm a loner....) but what am i thinking during that time is that... "what is she thinking 'bout me huh?...."

: 10:53am after the quiz, answered the activity... "bakit ba kailangan pang sagutan to eah hindi naman makikita ni ma'am... matatandaan ka ba nun?.... nakakatamad magsagot..." said my new 'savage friend'.... if you don't want to answer that ms. boor then you can freely do so... don't include us... or my "friends" on your black plans... i will freely appreciate it if you'll keep it yourself... [well, i'm not being cruel to her...{defending myself?... i don't think so....} it's just that... i am really not used to that kind of 'breeding' my friends have not shown me.... peace you....

: 2:00pm "OMG!!!!.... this is my last two frames.... and i only have a 35 there.... my God.... what's happening to me???....." on our p.e. class, bowling.... the passing score is 50 and it is equivalent to 3 or 75%... i still need 15 points to be able to pass.... i feel so worried of hitting just the canals or the gutters... my friends and classmates kept saying... "go angelo... kaya mo yan...; angelo nagagalit ka kasi ay....; angelo ano nangyayari sa'yo?...; angelo ok ka lang?...." ok guys thanks for the concern but sorry because i just ignored some of your concerns... i owe you guys an apology and i just realized it now.... by the way, i scored 51... just enough for me to pass... but then i am very disappointed about what had happened... say it... I'm weak... i went inside the comfort room while waiting for my turn... and yes... my tears fell down.... good thing no other student uses the room that time.... that was my moment and i felt a little embarrassed to myself.... "ang ARTE!!!!...." i am just a human being... an emotional human being....=) sorry....

: 3:00pm period of decline.... alright now... i'm cooled down... i am already dipped into a bucketful of ice... sir dinar... thank you so much... you are one of the reason why i am totally recovered... "you made me lol.... hahaha...=) even if you do not know what is that you have done to me i still wanna thank you.... a thousand thanks.... thanks for your 'family planning demonstrations and illustrations...' lols...

: 9:26pm this is now the present time.... and i told my mama what had happened during the whole day... and she said positively... "wag mo na isipin yun... ganun talaga eah... bumawi ka na lang sa susunod....iinisin mo lang sarili mo dun.... hindi na yun mababago...." yah you're right ma... i cannot do anything about it any more unless i canbring back the elasped time.... tomorrow i am going to have a practice... tomorrow i am going to that same place again.... i just wish that i have already learned from my mistakes.... and not to think so much of what i am thinking 'coz that is what happens.... {those negatives...} that is what the 'secret' tells me...

Dear God,

i am laying down everything before you.... my life, my all... i am thanking you for this new day that you have given me coz even though i was a little harsh on some things You were able to carry me back to the road where i must have been... thank you so much for everything... i really do not know what will happen to me if You're not here with me... thank you so much... sorry... and I Love You....


-angelo...=)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sows.. papunta na akong balanga nung nagtext ka ai.. hehehe., parang may sinabi akong kasama sa quoted part ng gawa mong ito..
anyway, at least napaligaya ka ni chiquesan sa a boobsie thing di ba?

Custom Search